FUN SAVORS TICKET POLICY
Ticket sales through the COA box office are governed by rules of the COA. Sales are not limited to members of the Club. Refer to the policy on myTPR; click on Clubs / All Club Forms / Ticket Selling Policies.
Members Only Tickets Sales
• Each / every ticket holder must be a member-in-good-standing, including Club dues having been paid for the current calendar year.
• Club membership fee (currently $12) may be paid at same time an event/trip ticket is purchased, however, membership fee shall only cover the remainder of the calendar year and cannot be pro-rated.
• Tickets should be purchased using a personal check made payable to Trilogy at Power Ranch and noting the event/trip name in the memo section of the check.
• Checks may be placed in an envelope marked “Fun Savors–Bonnie West” and left at the COA front desk. Treasurer will advise Host of name and receipt of funds.
• Assignment or re-sale of Members Only tickets: Any ticket given or sold to another individual is subject to approval of the Club. The original purchaser of the ticket MUST notify the host to advice who will use the ticket. Notification must be no less than 48 hours prior to the event/trip. This policy assures compliance with COA guidelines for waivers, safety, etc.
• Waiting lists for Member Only Tickets: If ticket sales have stopped due to a maximum response, the event/trip Host will maintain a wait list of interested purchasers, and will contact people based on order they were added to the wait list. Anyone purchasing a ticket and later determining they are unable to attend the event/trip, may contact the Host and ask that they be listed as an “interested seller”. If the Host becomes aware of an “interested buyer”, the Host will advise the seller, who can make direct contact with the potential buyer. The Club is not responsible for seeking buyers and cannot guarantee a buyer of the ticket will be secured.
• All refund requests must be in writing via letter or email and submitted to a Club Officer. The Club Officers (collectively not singularly) reserve the right to evaluate individual circumstances related to a refund request, or change these guidelines periodically with notice to the Membership.
• Some events where the Club subsidizes the cost of the event, may result in an inability for us to offer members a refund of any type. The Club may also request members who are a “no show” to reimburse the Club any non-refundable charges (such as catering, vendor charges, or venue tickets). Notice will be given in writing on event flyers, promotional emails, or tickets when such situation is applicable.• A full refund of a deposit made prior to the deposit cutoff date, will be given if the Club cancels an event/trip or in the event the member provides a current doctor’s statement indicating they cannot participate/travel.
• Deposit refunds will be given for circumstances out of the Club’s control, or in a case where the Club cancels or materially postpones the date or structure of the event/trip.
• After the deposit cut-off date, and/or full payment due date, partial refunds may be made only due to documented medical reasons or documented family emergency. The Club retains the right to with-hold the cost of any prepaid tickets, prepaid lodging, the pro-rata cost of bus or other transportation, and any other fees incurred by the Club based on number of participants.
NEW MEMBER FORM / UPDATE MEMBER INFORMATION FORM
$12 per person per calendar year (1/1/20 – 12/31/20)
NAME: _______________________________ STREET ADDRESS:________________________________________
Email: _____________________________________________________LOT NUMBER: ______________________
PHONE: (H)________________________________ (C) ________________________________________________
EMERGENCY CONTACT:______________________________ NUMBER:____________________________________
(Emergency contact should not be a spouse if possible. What if both on the same trip?)
Is membership also for a spouse? ______ If so, please complete the bottom half
PHONE: (H)___________________________________ (C) __________________________________________
EMERGENCY CONTACT:_______________________________ NUMBER:________________________________
(If different – should not be a spouse. What if both are on the same trip?)
Your check for dues should be made payable to Trilogy at Power Ranch with “Fun Savors dues” in the memo portion. Print a copy of this form, place in an envelope marked “Fun Savors”, along with your check and drop off at Member Services Desk.
|December||December||December||No meeting||No meeting|
|January 2020||January 2019||January 2018||January 2017|
|February 2020||February 2019||February 2018||February 2017|
|March 2020||March 2019||March 2018||March 2017|
|April 2020||April 2019||April 2018||April 2017|
|May 2020||May 2019||May 2018||May 2017|
|June 2019||June 2018||June 2017|
|July 2019||July 2018||July 2017|
|August 2019||August 2018||August 2017|
|September 2019||September 2018||September 2017|
|October 2019||October 2018||October 2017|
|November 2019||November 2018||November 2017|
|December 2019||December 2018||December 2017|