The purpose of the Trilogy Travel Club is to present worldwide travel opportunities that provide residents, families, neighbors and friends with rewarding group travel experiences. The Travel Club encourages residents to enjoy travel, especially opportunities to travel with other residents, families and friends.
TRILOGY TRAVEL CLUB GENERAL MEETINGS
The date of the next meeting will be announced.
All residents are welcome to attend meetings. At meetings we discuss upcoming planned trips and ideas for future excursions. We are always looking for ideas for travel destinations from Trilogy residents, so please let us know if you have a trip or destination that you would like to share with your fellow residents.
Travel tips and refreshments will be provided.
The current directors and officers of the Trilogy Travel Club are as follows:
Mike Nall President
Marc Larson Vice President and
Barb Weichert Secretary
Warren Doty Treasurer
Wayne Norlie Director
For information on upcoming Travel Club trips, please see the Upcoming Trips section below or call Mike Nall at 480 629 5126 or e-mail Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marc Larson at 217 433 3493 or e-mail Marc at email@example.com.
- October 2019: Scenic river cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam
- August 2019: Scots and Irish CIE land tour
- June 2019: Grand Canadian Rockies Tauck land tour. Click here for a group picture from the Columbia Icefields in Alberta.
- August 2018: Mississippi River American Duchess river cruise from St. Louis to St. Paul
- April 2018: Douro River (Portugal) Viking river cruise
- January 2018: Panama Canal Princess ocean cruise
- September 2017: Canadian Maritimes Tauck land tour
- August 2017: Alaska Princess land tour and ocean cruise from Anchorage to Vancouver
- May 2017: Mississippi River American Queen river cruise from Memphis to New Orleans
- April 2016: California Coastal Princess ocean cruise
- September 2015: New England Rails and Sails Mayflower land tour